Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

  Its Friday and I am so thankful.Looking forward to spending a fun day with the kiddos tomorrow.Planning on going to our spring festival our church puts on every year.My son is especially excited about the bounce house! I'm just looking forward to some good old adult conversation and godly fellowship.Today I have plans for making a chocolate cake for the bake goods table and just trying to get the house in good shape so we don't have to worry about anything tomorrow but having a great time together.

 I am so looking forward to school getting out so we can have more of these fun times.I just really enjoy spending time with my kids.Life is tough and life is short! Make the best of it and enjoy your children while you still have them by your side.Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger