Friday, September 28, 2012

I Am Now a Home School Mom

  I have not been blogging lately due to adjusting to my new incredible life of  home school! When I made the decision during the last 2 months of Kindergarten last year, I knew it was what I wanted to do but was not sure if I would like it or what to expect really. I had my fears of whether or not I was capable of teaching my son and it was no doubt a huge decision! I can say now, after one whole month of experience,I absolutely love it and there are no regrets.
  I never went to college because I never could figure out just what I would love to do or even be good at. Hated to waste the time or money on something I just was not sure of. I did manage to get an Early Childhood Education credentials but that was it. I always knew I loved working with children but not so much a ton of them in one room.
 Now finally at the age of 34, I have found my love! No paycheck but the benefits are awesome! Just looking forward to the new adventures and experiences to come!

1st day of 1st grade





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger