Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

Proverbs 27:1
Boast not thyself of tomorrow;for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Make the best of today! Do all the can,love all you can and enjoy all you can because none of us are promised tomorrow..I sure don't want to waste today thinking on my troubles and hardships but rather think on all the Lord has blessed me with.Enjoy all the precious moments my children bring to my life.The laughter,the hugs and I love you mama moments.Feels much better to smile than frown. Sometimes we will let one little problem rob us of so much joy, when all the while there are so many great things happening all around.We can not see the good because we have magnified the problem until it has blocked our view of the things that really matter.Right now is all I am promised and I refuse to let anything steal that from me.

                    Too Blessed To Be Stressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger